The Camden's
Saturday, April 24, 2010
The City Wide Garage Sale
Today was Clinton's city wide garage sale. I geared up for the big event by looking through our local newspaper and highlighting all of the sales I wanted to go to out of the several that were advertised. Mom and I headed out (with Wyatt taking a nap back at Poppy's) and low and behold it started raining!! It rained the whole time we were out, but I will tell you, this is one tough town of garage sale maniacs! People huddled in their garages still trying to make a few cents and many many cars were driving slowly by the sale site to see if it was worth the chance of getting soaked. Mom and I got out at several sites and I got a few deals (some clothes for me and a booster seat for Wyatt for 50cents-Thanks to Mom's great negotiating!). I finally got tired of trudging around in the puddles and ended our adventure all too prematurely for Mom. But there'll be more sales. Hopefully it won't be raining next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment