Why all of a sudden do I loathe exercise. I did so great last summer/fall going out 5-6 days a week walking around our neighborhood and loved every minute of it (plus loved the way I felt, too!). But I just can't make myself do it. I do it maybe once and then don't for a long time afterward. Ugh. Part of the reason is that Wyatt now hates to be in his stroller and so screams when I try to put him in. I just need to strap him in anyway and do it! JUST DO IT!! I don't want to feel this horrible the whole pregnancy!!
I believe in you! Your body is a temple, and you must take care of it, make the best use of what God gave you. And for the sake of the little one in your belly. We will help each other :)
ReplyDelete